Christ Church C of E Primary School
Class Teacher - Lower KS2
12 month Fixed Term contract from September 2019
Christ Church C of E Primary School is a popular and successful school. The school sets high standards and has a commitment to continuous improvement.
The Governors of Christ Church wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our hard working team. This position which would ideally suit an NQT or recently qualified teacher.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and excellent practitioners with a real passion for teaching and learning;
- Candidates with high expectations for all children;
- Flexible and well organised teaching professionals with the ability to work effectively with others;
- Candidates with an energetic and creative approach to teaching;
- Positivity, pro-activity and the ability to be reflective and improve;
- Candidates committed to supporting the Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer:
- An exciting opportunity in a friendly and caring school;
- A commitment to your CPD;
- A supportive team of staff and governors;
- A school committed to success for all,
- Positive, well behaved and happy children who are enthusiastic, motivated and eager to learn.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All staff are expected to share this commitment and the post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS (previously known as CRB) and a comprehensive screening process will be undertaken on the successful applicant.
Full job description and person specification is shown on the link below:
Visits to school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting school on 0161 624 0907
Salary: Main Teachers' Pay Scale
Salary Grade: MPS
Working Pattern: Full Time
Working Hours: FTE
Contract Type: Fixed Term 12 months
Based: Christ Church C of E Primary School, Crawley Way, Denton Lane Chadderton, Oldham OL9 9ED
Closing Date: Friday 17th May 2019
Lesson observations & interviews: w/c Monday 20th May 2019
Interested candidates should apply using the application form below.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school either by post or email to ‘email@example.com’ by the closing date.