The school uniform is to be worn by all the children. Our uniform is smart, functional and portrays a clear message about the high standards the school aspires too. It also helps set the tone for our school as a serious place of learning.
The uniform consists of:
- White Shirt (long or short sleeved)
- School Tie (elastic, clip-on, or full tie)
- Navy Blue V-neck School Jumper/Cardigan with school logo
- Grey trousers / Grey knee length shorts / Grey skirt (of appropriate length) / Grey pinafore
- Smart black sensible school shoes (NO boots or trainers)
Jewellery - Watches are acceptable
Long hair needs to be tied back with a plain band.
In order to comply with national curriculum requirements, many skills are introduced and developed in PE lessons. Children are given the opportunity to experience various team sports such as hockey, netball, rugby, cricket, rounders, cross country and football. All children should change their clothes for PE activities for hygiene reasons.
- black shorts
- blue t shirt with logo available from the school office
- black pumps
- football boots (for football or rugby)
- dark blue t shirt available from the school office
- black trainers
- track suit bottoms / tracksuit
It is essential that all clothing be clearly marked with the child's name.